Hero of the Month

Edward Cullen from SM's Twilight

Hero of the Week Archive
Hero of the Month Archive

Our Favorite Authors

Author Blogs That Rock

Our Personal Blogs

Random Books from our Library:

Rowena Is Reading:

Isabel is Reading:

Holly is Reading:

Grace is Reading:

Jazz is Reading:

Daphne is Reading:

Recent Posts

I Need Help!
Just Some Random Things.....
Where has Jazz been???
I Just Can't Get Enough!!!
End of Year Giveaway: Winners!!!
Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
Drop Dead Gorgeous by Linda Howard
Sanctuary's Finest's Favorite Reads of 2006.
Happy Holidays from SF! Want Free Books??
What's Your Favorite Setting For a Romance ?

Old Stuff

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
December 2008

Links

Google
All About Romance

Wanna Buy A Good Book?

Barnes and Nobles
Borders
Amazon
Half
E Bay

Email Us:
Got a question you want to ask us? Email us at:
sfinest@gmail.com

Credits:

Visitors

Who links to us?

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I'm soooo excited!!!


Yes it's almost here! Natural Born Charmer is going to be out on February 6th. I am soooo freaking excited. Start collecting your pennies now ladies, lol, cause I'm almost positive it's hardback. But it will so be worth the money.

Have you all read the sneak peek? It was in the front, or back, of the paperback version of Match Me If You Can. Sooo funny. I know I'm gonna love me some Dean, and Blue? She sounds kick ass.

And if you haven't read the Sneak Peek click here to do so. Go on, do it...NOW!!! LOL...

So who else is as excited as me??? Ugg, all this reminds me that I lent my SEP books, all but Match Me If You Can, to a co-worker over a year ago and still have not gotten them back. She got transferred to another store and she said she'd mail them and hasn't! I am so not ever lending books out again.

Labels: ,

---------------------------------------------

17 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I did a post a while back about beloved authors coming out in hardcover. I absolutely hate it, especially when it's part of a series. They get you hooked into it, then they make you pay through the teeth. I think I'm gonna repost that one. This book makes me feel the rage start to boil up again.

Lori needs a happy pill today *g*

January 9, 2007 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Yeah, I'm with you. But more on the line of it messes up the flow of my bookshelves. lol. But SEP? I don't care, I'll buy it. Borders always has her new releases at 30% off the first few weeks.

January 9, 2007 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

See, I wasn't loving Match Me so I'm not sure I'll get this one. Prolly eventually, but not in HB. I'm done with her in HB.

January 9, 2007 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Oh, and Lori? SPOT ON! I sooo want to rant with you on that.

Freakin jerks trying to leech more money out of us. GRRR!

January 9, 2007 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Speaking of great authors not being so great anymore and getting published in HB....after my phone died on us holly, I went into Borders and guess what I saw? JG's newest book is out. Shadown Dance. I know it's HB and she's not soooo great at contemps. but I'll still prolly get it this weekend. It's like $25.00 and 30% off.

January 9, 2007 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

And speaking of other authors who are autobuys but books are not always necessarily so worth $25, Carly Phillips just visited Lets Gab and posted on my rant that all her books are gonna be released in PB from now on. I took that to mean no more hardcover first. Maybe she didn't do as well in HC?

January 9, 2007 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I am one person that likes almost all of CP's books. I haven't read them all but all I have I've really liked. I even have a few in HB. But she is one author that is really thoughtfull to her readers.

January 10, 2007 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Mina Wolf said...

She's definitely one of my all time favorite authors (ever since Paradise) so I can't wait til this one comes out either!

January 10, 2007 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Mina wolf,
What author are you talking about? The only author with a book titled Paradise that I know of is Judith McNaught. ???

January 10, 2007 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Daphne said...

yes i'm excited for this one! i love her chicago series.... but i think she needs to wrap it up. start a new series.

as for the hardback... darnit! i seriously hate that. all my chicago series books are paperback.. and then my match me if you can is hardback... it totally messes up my collection. then i'm too cheap to buy the paperback so it will match up. same thing with my KMM series. ARGH!

i'm gonna wait to either borrow this or wait for the paperback to come out. i did that with SK's dark side of the moon and i'm so glad i didn't buy the hardback b/c i didn't think it woulda been worth the money.

daph

January 10, 2007 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Devon said...

I wasn't gaga over Match Me..., but I am curious about Dean. Didn't even realize this one was coming out. I'm psyched.

January 12, 2007 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Rowena said...

I still have to read Match Me before I can read this one, I need to get my butt in gear, seriously...

January 16, 2007 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all have me in such good company. Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy my books. I want to invite you to my blog:

www.plotmonkeys.com

I hope you'll visit!

February 27, 2007 at 4:13 AM  
Blogger Guest Blogger said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 27, 2007 at 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Thanks for visiting us, CP! We really appreciate it.

I'm off to check out your blog. :P

February 27, 2007 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

Thanks for stopping by CP!

February 27, 2007 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I follow links around and discover new blogs, like today. I bookmarked you :)

February 27, 2007 at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All graphics made by Mailyn of ImaginaryOrigin.Blogspot.com unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy any of my designs.