Hero of the Month

Edward Cullen from SM's Twilight

Hero of the Week Archive
Hero of the Month Archive

Our Favorite Authors

Author Blogs That Rock

Our Personal Blogs

Random Books from our Library:

Rowena Is Reading:

Isabel is Reading:

Holly is Reading:

Grace is Reading:

Jazz is Reading:

Daphne is Reading:

Recent Posts

I'm soooo excited!!!
I Need Help!
Just Some Random Things.....
Where has Jazz been???
I Just Can't Get Enough!!!
End of Year Giveaway: Winners!!!
Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
Drop Dead Gorgeous by Linda Howard
Sanctuary's Finest's Favorite Reads of 2006.
Happy Holidays from SF! Want Free Books??

Old Stuff

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
December 2008

Links

Google
All About Romance

Wanna Buy A Good Book?

Barnes and Nobles
Borders
Amazon
Half
E Bay

Email Us:
Got a question you want to ask us? Email us at:
sfinest@gmail.com

Credits:

Visitors

Who links to us?

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I Won! Woot!!!

Author Meljean Brook was recently a guess blogger at The Good, The Bad and The Unread (I'm a total Sybil fangirl, btw) and she was holding a contest. One lucky winner would receive an ARC of Demon Moon, which is being released in June of this year. And I won!

WOOHOO!

I love free stuff.

Her first novel, Demon Angel, was just released this month and looks fabulous. She's been getting great reviews, too. See Dear Author and The Best Reviews. Even Bam gave her a raving review. High praise indeed.

Buy Demon Angel here.

You can also visit her website and her blog (which I stalk now and then).

Thanks, Meljean! I'm so excited!

Labels: , ,

---------------------------------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger meljean brook said...

Thanks, Holly! I do hope that you enjoy them both!

January 10, 2007 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger reviewer said...

Congrats Holly!

January 10, 2007 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger Mailyn said...

Go you!!!!!!!

January 10, 2007 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger nath said...

Congrats Holly! You are so lucky!!! I'm so jealous!

January 10, 2007 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Congrats Holly! Way to get out of a reading slump :)

January 10, 2007 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Thanks again, Meljean.

Thanks all, I'm excited.

I bought Demon Angel last night and I'm pretty excited to start it. I've been hearing great things about it, so we'll see.

January 11, 2007 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger sybil said...

YAY you are reading it! I really think you will like it. And honest is isn't a historical.

Really and true... but hey if you hate it that is okay... you must tell us about it either way.

Lil is just a kick ass heroine and Hugh is grand. But Colin... le sigh... he is a dish. Just wait until you get to read his book.

January 11, 2007 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Rowena said...

Congrats baby girl!

January 16, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All graphics made by Mailyn of ImaginaryOrigin.Blogspot.com unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy any of my designs.