Hero of the Month

Edward Cullen from SM's Twilight

Hero of the Week Archive
Hero of the Month Archive

Our Favorite Authors

Author Blogs That Rock

Our Personal Blogs

Random Books from our Library:

Rowena Is Reading:

Isabel is Reading:

Holly is Reading:

Grace is Reading:

Jazz is Reading:

Daphne is Reading:

Recent Posts

Words and Phrases
Truly, Madly, Yours by Rachel Gibson
Top 100, Yep, I'm on board too...
Just for Kicks by Susan Anderson
Top 100.
Thrill Me To Death by Roxanne St. Claire
Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh, a blogging exp...
Fairest Of Them All by Teresa Medeiros
Sarah's Child by Linda Howard
Confessions of An Ex Girlfriend by Lynda Curnyn

Old Stuff

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
December 2008

Links

Google
All About Romance

Wanna Buy A Good Book?

Barnes and Nobles
Borders
Amazon
Half
E Bay

Email Us:
Got a question you want to ask us? Email us at:
sfinest@gmail.com

Credits:

Visitors

Who links to us?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hero of the Week: Sebastian of Rydon

It's been a hot minute since we've had a HotW, so I thought I'd start one up today and highlight my favorite hero that I've read lately.

Sebastian of Rydon.

Not too long ago, we all reviewed Rene Lyon's, Midnight Sun and we all made fools of ourselves over Sebastian of Rydon. We only do that for heroes we really love and since most of our heroes share some of the same qualities, like quiet, lethal and demanding, you know all the good stuff, for Sebastian's HotW post, I'm going to concentrate on what makes me melt when I read his story.

There were plenty times in MS where I was positively drooling over how scrumptious Seb was, I was even contemplating stealing him from right under Grace's nose (Rene has let Grace claim Seb, the lucky wench) and seriously, can you blame me? I mean, look at this hunk of hot man.







Isn't he positively delicious?

I think so too.

But there's so much more to love to Sebastian than just his studliness. Remember when he tried to stay away from Allie but couldn't, remember how miserable he was without Allie? Remember how Allie felt after their first kiss?

A wonderful shiver passed through her, as she wished she were still lost in his kiss. His raw masculinity woke everything feminine in her. He was all grace and beauty, with a deadly ferocity simmering under the cool façade he presented to the world.

Damn...talk about sexy vampire.

And what about this one:

Ripped with thick cords of muscle, he oozed strength and sex appeal. Everything about him appealed to her, from his shorn head to the dragon tattoo on his upper arm. He was sexy as hell and it drove her insane how he pointedly ignored her when all she wanted to do was rip his clothes off.

Holy crap in the pants! Can I have one, seriously, Rene can I have one?

*sigh*

Sebastian's honor and the way he was around Allie, how much he cared, knowing he was damned and caring anyway, knowing that there was no way their relationship could work, but going for it anyway, because he loved her..now that is what I call, love.

Sebastian had it in spades for Allie Parker and I for one, am green with envy that his love is for her and not me...so there you have it, ladies..your Hero of the Week, I promise or try to anyway to have one up a week, like we used to...hehe.

Enjoy and a huge THANKS to Rene Lyons for introducing us to her sexy Vampire Templar, Sebastian and her dark world...we love it and we love you!

Labels:

---------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All graphics made by Mailyn of ImaginaryOrigin.Blogspot.com unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy any of my designs.