Hero of the Month

Edward Cullen from SM's Twilight

Hero of the Week Archive
Hero of the Month Archive

Our Favorite Authors

Author Blogs That Rock

Our Personal Blogs

Random Books from our Library:

Rowena Is Reading:

Isabel is Reading:

Holly is Reading:

Grace is Reading:

Jazz is Reading:

Daphne is Reading:

Recent Posts

When He Was Wicked by Julia Quinn
Killing Time by Linda Howard
Author Interview: Rene Lyons
I need to vent......
Heroine Issues, Part III
To Sir Phillip With Love by Julia Quinn
On the Way to the Wedding by Julia Quinn
On the Way to the Wedding by Julia Quinn
Spoilers or No?
Spoilers or No?

Old Stuff

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
December 2008

Links

Google
All About Romance

Wanna Buy A Good Book?

Barnes and Nobles
Borders
Amazon
Half
E Bay

Email Us:
Got a question you want to ask us? Email us at:
sfinest@gmail.com

Credits:

Visitors

Who links to us?

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Don't Tell by Karen Rose

Don't Look
It was a desperate plan. But Mary Grace Winters knew the only way to save herself and her child from her abusive cop husband was to stage their own death. Now all that remains of their former life is at the bottom of a lake...

Don't Trust

Armed with a new identity in a new town, she and her son have found refuge hundreds of miles away. As Caroline Stewart, she has almost forgotten the nightmare she left behind nine years ago. She is even taking a chance on love with Max Hunter, a man with wounds of his own. But her past is about to collide with the present when her husband uncovers her trail and threatens her hard-won peace. Step by step, he's closing in on her -- and everything and everyone she loves.

Don't Tell



I participated in the TBR Challenge. Yay, I did it.

Title: Don't Tell

Author: Karen Rose

Year published: July 2003

Why did you get this book? My friend let me borrow it.

Do you like the cover? Meh, it was all right.

Did you enjoy the book? Yes I did. I really got into it when Rob was getting closer to finding Caroline.

Was the author new to you and would you read something by this author again? Yes and I have another book by her in my TBR.

Are you keeping it or passing it on? I have to give it back to my friend.


Anything else? I had a hard time reading this. Not because it was bad. Because I overdosed on reading by reading all the KMM books and Bridgerton series. One right after another. Won't do that again.

It did pick up when Rob was closer to finding Caroline. How he was hunting her down and getting closer. Then with the police tracking Rob. I knew Rob would probably find her first, but still I hoped. Can I say Rob really disgusted me. Ugh. I'm glad he got his just desserts.

I really liked Caroline. She was so brave and determined. And Max... swoon. Even if he did play for the lakers . *gag*

When she turned down Max's proposal, I understood why she said no. Even though she moved with her life, she couldn't forget she was technically still married to jack ass. And that wasn't fair to Max.

But one question. Holly maybe you can answer this. When Rob spotted Caroline's name. How did he know it was her? How did he recognize it?

Grade: B

Labels: , ,

---------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All graphics made by Mailyn of ImaginaryOrigin.Blogspot.com unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy any of my designs.