Hero of the Month

Edward Cullen from SM's Twilight

Hero of the Week Archive
Hero of the Month Archive

Our Favorite Authors

Author Blogs That Rock

Our Personal Blogs

Random Books from our Library:

Rowena Is Reading:

Isabel is Reading:

Holly is Reading:

Grace is Reading:

Jazz is Reading:

Daphne is Reading:

Recent Posts

Cover Snob or Not?
Come Up And See Me Sometime by Lucy Monroe
Kiss the Cook by Jacquie D'Alessandro
The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain by Lucy Monroe
The Princess Bride By William Goldman
What Do YOU Do When You're In A Funk?
Apocalipstick by Sue Margolis
Midnight Sun by Rene Lyons
Midnight Sun by Rene Lyons
Did You Remember...

Old Stuff

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
December 2008

Links

Google
All About Romance

Wanna Buy A Good Book?

Barnes and Nobles
Borders
Amazon
Half
E Bay

Email Us:
Got a question you want to ask us? Email us at:
sfinest@gmail.com

Credits:

Visitors

Who links to us?

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Best Birthday Gift EVER!

Yes, Dear Readers, I, Holly, received for my birthday THE best gift ever. What, you might be wondering? Well, if you've visited my personal blog then you already know. For those of you who don't, however, let me share with you here...

My sweet, wonderful, lovely, amazing (YES,I'm done now, you can stop gagging) boyfriend bought me my ENTIRE amazon wish list. Yep, the WHOLE FRIGGIN THING! Isn't he a peach?

I just wanted to share since I'm UBER stoked, because I've already received three shipments.

The first included:

Bad Boys ahoy by Sylvia Day (which I read already. Look for a review...sometime? LOL)
Broken by Kelly armstrong
Cover of Night by Linda Howard
The Kept Woman by Susan Donovan
Heiress for Hire by Erin McCarthy
California Demon by Julie Kenner
Just for Kicks by Susan anderson
(I read this one, too. Review forthcoming..I promise!)
Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich (I already had it, but now I can give it to my mom for her bday..hehe)

He even pre-ordered all the books I had on there that don't come out until later this year or the beginning of the next! WOOHOO ME!

I also got an eBookman EBM-900 eBook reader. I'm so stoked about it! ;)

Total? 37 books and the eBook reader. Isn't he the best? *dreamy sigh*

Some great friends I have got me a gift card for Borders, too, so tonight I went and got:

Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas
Thrill Me To Death by Roxanne St.Clare
(the second book in her Bullet Catcher Series, see Kill Me Twice)
Darker than Midnight by Maggie Shayne (see Thicker than Water)
Big Guns out of Uniform antho with SK, Liz Carlyle and Nicole Camden (Kristie(j) said the NC and LC's were fab!)

So, that's it for now, but I'm so stoked! I'll try to get some reviews soon! Really!

Labels:

---------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All graphics made by Mailyn of ImaginaryOrigin.Blogspot.com unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy any of my designs.