Hero of the Month

Edward Cullen from SM's Twilight

Hero of the Week Archive
Hero of the Month Archive

Our Favorite Authors

Author Blogs That Rock

Our Personal Blogs

Random Books from our Library:

Rowena Is Reading:

Isabel is Reading:

Holly is Reading:

Grace is Reading:

Jazz is Reading:

Daphne is Reading:

Recent Posts

Flashpoint by Suzanne Brockmann
Sherrilyn Kenyon book signing
Crazy Kisses by Tara Janzen
A Knight In Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux
Honor's Splendor by Julie Garwood
KMM Stuff- Dark Fever
His Every Kiss by Laura Lee Guhrke
Lord of Ice by Gaelen Foley
Crazy Cool by Tara Janzen
Crazy Wild by Tara Janzen

Old Stuff

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
December 2008

Links

Google
All About Romance

Wanna Buy A Good Book?

Barnes and Nobles
Borders
Amazon
Half
E Bay

Email Us:
Got a question you want to ask us? Email us at:
sfinest@gmail.com

Credits:

Visitors

Who links to us?

Sunday, June 4, 2006

TBR book shelf!




Over the last year or so I have acumulated quite a few books that have just layed around never to be read. So insprired by Holly I decided to make a TBR shelf. And I am holding myself to reading only the books on my shelf till it is empty. So I am going to have you all keep tabs on the books I reveiw to see if I am sticking to my list. If I listed them all here this blog would be forever long so here is a little sample of the books I have on the shelf:



Debbie Macomber- An Ideal Marriage?

Sandra Brown- Sunny Chandlers Return
Seduction by Design
The Alibi
The Switch
French Silk
Envy
Long Time Coming
Tempest in Eden

Lucy Monroe- Come up and See me Sometime

Susan Elizabeth Phillips- Just Imagine

Nora Roberts- Three Fates
Northern Lights
O'Hurley's Return
Face the Fire
Dance Upon the Air
Heaven and Earth

Nicole Jordan- Master of Temptation
Lord of Seduction

Lisa Kleypas- Secrets of a Summers Night
It Happened on Autumn
Devil in Winter
Dreaming of You
Where Dreams Begin
When Strangers Marry
Again the Magic

James Frey- A Million Little Peices

Joann Ross- Blaze

Suzanne Forster- Shameless
While She was Sleeping

Stef Ann Holm- Leaving Normal
Undressed

And a few series: J.D. Robb's In Death Series from Loyalty on

Mary Balogh's Slightly Series

Julia Quinn's Bridgerton Series

Hannah Howell's Highlander Series

I'll bring more of my list to you all later. And please if any of these you have read share with me your favorites and I'll bump them to the top of my list.

Labels:

---------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All graphics made by Mailyn of ImaginaryOrigin.Blogspot.com unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy any of my designs.