Hero of the Month

Edward Cullen from SM's Twilight

Hero of the Week Archive
Hero of the Month Archive

Our Favorite Authors

Author Blogs That Rock

Our Personal Blogs

Random Books from our Library:

Rowena Is Reading:

Isabel is Reading:

Holly is Reading:

Grace is Reading:

Jazz is Reading:

Daphne is Reading:

Recent Posts

Guest Blogger: Rene Lyons ~ CONTEST!!!!!!!
Guest Blogger: Rene Lyons w/ Special Guest Andy Do...
Guest Blogger: Rene Lyons
We Have Guest Bloggers Today!
Ninth Key by Meg Cabot.
Shadowland by Meg Cabot.
Guest Blogger: Rene Lyons
Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
What Have You Read?
PS. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

Old Stuff

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
December 2008

Links

Google
All About Romance

Wanna Buy A Good Book?

Barnes and Nobles
Borders
Amazon
Half
E Bay

Email Us:
Got a question you want to ask us? Email us at:
sfinest@gmail.com

Credits:

Visitors

Who links to us?

Monday, April 16, 2007

Guest Blogger: Rene Lyons W/ Special Guest Andy Douglas




Andy graciously agreed to be tortured interviewed today.

Rene Lyons: When you get hit with a steel chair, what’s the first thing that goes through your mind?

Andy Douglas: OUCH!!!!

RL: What’s the craziest thing a fan has done to get your attention during a match?

AD: On more that one occasion, we've had female fans bend over and moon us and once we had this 40 or 50 year old lady flash us.

RL: What do you do if you get a “wedgie” in the ring?

AD:
Slowly tip toe over to Chase and let him get it out for me!


RL: You’re being exiled to Transylvania. What are the three things you’ll bring?

AD: 1)Laptop 2)Underworld DVD 3)Rene Lyons

RL: If you had the chance to ask any one person (living or dead) one question, who would it be and what would you ask?

AD: Vlad the Impaler. I would want to know the truth...is he really the original Dracula?

RL: What’s one strange thing no one knows about you?

AD: I really really, someday, want to buy and restore a duplicate of the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazard.

RL: If you could write your own epitaph, what would it read?

AD: Here once Andy Douglas laid. In the grave he hadn't stayed. He's out there roaming in the dark. On the night he'll leave his mark.

Sanctuary’s Finest: What was it like modeling for a romance cover?

AD: It's an honor. I was extremely excited when Rene asked me to be a part of Tempting Darkness.

SF: Be honest now, did you feel less of a man for having done it?

AD:
Ha, less of a man.......try twice the man! Having women reading a romance novel and having my picture as mental food.....doesn't get much better.

SF: Would you do it again?

AD: In a heartbeat.

SF: What would it take to talk you into reading a romance novel?

AD: Well before this it probably would never happen, but I do plan on reading Tempting Darkness.

SF: Is there anything upcoming with modeling now that you were on the cover?

AD:
Well I have an appointment coming up here in Nashville with a major modeling company so who knows what's in store for the future.

RL: If you had to a pick motto for your life, what would it be?

AD: Live with no regrets!



Great Interview! If you have any lingering questions, leave a comment. Who knows, if we're lucky Andy might decide to pop by later and answer them. Andy? What do you say?

You can also visit both Andy and Rene online:

www.renelyons.net
www.andydouglas.com

And on MySpace:

Rene Lyons
Andy Douglas

Labels: , , ,

---------------------------------------------

9 Comments:

Blogger Stella Price said...

Amusing answers.... very amusing...

April 16, 2007 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Devon said...

"I really really, someday, want to buy and restore a duplicate of the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazard."

So does my husband! You shoulda seen the thing that was sitting in my driveway for four years. My son would've been able to drive before the car was. I sold it to a guy driving by my house for 60 dollars.

He also had a Harley with a very simlar color scheme/design.

April 16, 2007 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Suzette said...

RL: You’re being exiled to Transylvania. What are the three things you’ll bring?

AD: 1)Laptop 2)Underworld DVD 3)Rene Lyons

LOL.. Rene can be your tag team partner should circumstances arise

April 16, 2007 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Dara Edmondson said...

He's hot and clever, too! What a combo. I'll take one to go, please!

April 16, 2007 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Rowena said...

Hey this was a great interview, thanks so much for agreeing to do it, Andy..you rock my socks now. I just might start tuning into some wrestling action, my best friend is all about it so you've definitely made me want to check some stuff out.

And Rene babe, it's good to see you again, I miss you!

April 16, 2007 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Daphne said...

Hey Rene and Andy! Thanks for stopping by. I love those Q&As. I'm definitely getting my hands on Tempting Darkness. I want to know what Andy thinks of it after he's done reading. =)

Hugs,
Daphne

April 16, 2007 at 9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ouch"

*snicker* I love the response to that one! The more I see pics of him on your site/covers and read things like this, the more I think I should watch wrestling.

April 17, 2007 at 3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Was Really cool. I've read the teasers Rene has posted for Tempting Darkness and No i really Really want to get it. but the sad thing is I can't download it. *POUTS*

but this is Too Funny

SF: Be honest now, did you feel less of a man for having done it?

AD: Ha, less of a man.......try twice the man! Having women reading a romance novel and having my picture as mental food.....doesn't get much better.


Andy, you're already beening used as mental Food

As always Later Gators

April 17, 2007 at 8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laural, why can't you download the book?

And yes, Andy is a slab of luscious man-meat. Oh wait - he's my friend. Can't think of him "that" way.

*Rene chants that over and over in the hope she'll brainwash herself*

April 17, 2007 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All graphics made by Mailyn of ImaginaryOrigin.Blogspot.com unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy any of my designs.