Hero of the Month

Edward Cullen from SM's Twilight

Hero of the Week Archive
Hero of the Month Archive

Our Favorite Authors

Author Blogs That Rock

Our Personal Blogs

Random Books from our Library:

Rowena Is Reading:

Isabel is Reading:

Holly is Reading:

Grace is Reading:

Jazz is Reading:

Daphne is Reading:

Recent Posts

Touch Me by Lucy Monroe
Book Burning.
She's Got the Look by Leslie Kelley
She, Myself and I by Whitney Gaskell
Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward
The Real Deal by Lucy Monroe
Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
See Jane Date by Melissa Senate
And Then He Kissed Me by Patti Berg
Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz

Old Stuff

January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
December 2008

Links

Google
All About Romance

Wanna Buy A Good Book?

Barnes and Nobles
Borders
Amazon
Half
E Bay

Email Us:
Got a question you want to ask us? Email us at:
sfinest@gmail.com

Credits:

Visitors

Who links to us?

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sword of Darkness by Kinley MacGregor



The day has finally arrived ladies and gents (if there are some out there), the long awaited day for me anyway when I can finally run to the bookstore and nab this book that I've been waiting with baited breath to come out.

Sword of Darkness is on bookshelves at WalMart already, I know this because a friend of ours saw it, bought it and read it and even LOVED it, so I know this to be true. Since I'm broker than broke (on my book budget) I weedled my brother into buying it for me at Wal Mart on his lunch break, he grumbled a whole lot about actually buying the book for me, but when I told him that I would reveal his secret he wants me to keep at all costs, he was quick to say, "Okay but you owe me", which I'll gladly go through just to have this book.

I will finally have a reason to stay up at all hours of the night, since the last few nights I haven't been able to sleep a wink until about 2 am. Last night, I got off the phone with Holly thinking that I was beyond tired, but after I signed off with her, I stared up at my ceiling, willing my eyes to close so that I can fall into uninterrupted sleeping bliss because I knew I had to be up early this morning to get the daughter's lunch ready for her field trip today. But that wasn't the case, I stared up at the ceiling until 2:57am and then finally dozed off only to be shaken awake twenty minutes later because the daughter was cold. After I tucked her in with yet another blanket, she went back to sleep and I followed suit. I didn't wake up again until 7:12am (I ALWAYS wake up at 7:12 am on the week days, it's freaky) and then I was running late. The daughter had to be at school at 8am, the lunches needed to be made and she still needed to shower.

But whatever, I'm getting off track here! Today is the day to get those books, read them and love them because I'm all kinds of sure that I'm going to love this book!

Kerrigan, here I come!

Labels: ,

---------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All graphics made by Mailyn of ImaginaryOrigin.Blogspot.com unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy any of my designs.